GRAN CORTE 2018
25% Malbec, 25% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Cabernet Franc.
Los Árboles and Vista Flores, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina.
Most of the wine - 60 per cent - has been aged in new French oak barrels and the rest - 40 per cent - has been aged in new American oak barrels for a period of 20 months.
Once the ageing process is completed, a selection of barrels is decided on the final blending.
After the bottling process has finished, the bottles are cellared for further 12 months.
Alcohol 14,10% vol.
STORAGE & SERVING CONDITIONS
Store for up to 3 years in a dark and humid place, at 14ºC to 18ºC. Serve at 16ºC to 18ºC.
Bright red with dark hues, deep in colour and intensity.
Both aromatic and complex on the nose, with peppery and spicy aromas. Further notes of leather and mint.
A pleasant mouthfeel, full-flavoured and full-bodied with soft tannins. A long lasting and well-balanced red blend.